- College of Education, Seoul National University, Announcement of Faculty Opening, 2020
- 사용자정의1 #College of Education, SNU, Announcement of Faculty Opening, 2020(Revised).pdf
- 날짜2020-03-11 18:02:05
The Department of Education at the Seoul National University invites applicants for tenure-track, foreigner who specializes in Educational Studies. The appointment will commence on September 1, 2020.
1. Position and Field (Full-time, Tenure-Track Faculty)
- Field of specialty (Number): Open to all fields of Educational Studies (1)
- Additional Information:
* Foreign nationals (non-Korean citizens)
* ‘International and Comparative Education’ or ‘Educational Technology and Learning Sciences’ or 'Philosophy of Teacher Education’ preferred
- Applicants must hold a Ph. D. Degree in a relevant field and meet all requirements of Seoul National University Hiring Policy (as a full-time faculty in the tenure-track).
- Applicants must be foreign nationals (non-Korean citizens).
3. Appointment (Contract) Period
- The appointment(contract) period follows Seoul National University Hiring Policy
(find details in the announcement at https://professor.snu.ac.kr ).
4. Review Materials and Processes
- All applicants will be reviewed and selected according to the following criterion: an applicant’s abilities and specialization in the field of educational studies, recent research performance within the past 5 years(60%), full list of research achievements(10%), presentation or lecture(20%), personal essay, statement of research plan, teaching objectives(5%) and suitability to the position(5%).
- According to the result of research performance evaluation, the three most prospective candidates will be called for an interview (including a presentation or lecture).
5. Application Materials (See the attached file)
6. Application Period and Mailing Address (See the attached file)
- Application Period: April 3, 2020 (Fri) ~ April 17, 2020 (Fri)
(Office hours: 10:00-17:00 Korean time, Monday through Friday)
- Where to submit the application forms and materials:
Office of Academic Affairs (Bldg. 11, Room 317)
College of Education, Seoul National University
1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826 Republic of Korea
※ If you find it difficult to submit your application materials by visiting or post due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all attachments should instead be (a) uploaded online when you’re applying your online application form and also (b) must be sent to our staff’s e-mail as well (email@example.com).
7. Scheduled Appointment Date
- September 1, 2020
8. Notification (See the attached file)
9. Miscellaneous (See the attached file)
For further information, please contact (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org (phone) +82-2-880-8954