- SAP 교육사업본부 인턴 채용 공고
- 날짜2021-08-04 13:26:19
[SAP Education Korea Internship Program]
Education Operation and Delivery support (Internship Program)
Education Operation and Delivery
Customer Service : Support Univ & Govt Funded Programs delivery
- Univ & Govt Funded Programs Training Support
- Inbound & confirmation call about Univ & Govt Funded Programs attendees
- Follow up Email Queries about Univ & Govt Funded Programs
- Univ & Govt Funded Programs Training registration support
- Managing participant list of Univ & Govt Funded Programs
- Supporting Promotion Univ & Govt Funded Programs
- Check attendance management and support the trainer during the training.
- Ordering hard copies of teaching materials of Univ & Govt Funded Programs training
- Managing the document of training like attendee list, writing training log
- Support the delivery operation of Design Thinking workshop in the classroom
- Following up with Certification & Learning Hub Email queries about Certification
- Support Certification proctor & certification exam room
- In process of undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English (Written, Verbal)
- Good communication skill
- Excellence in MS Office (PPT, Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellence in HanGul Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Good stakeholder management skill
- Good knowledge of Education and Human Resources Development
- Strong business acumen; communication skill
- Strong with details and able to multi-task
- Education, Pedagogy, Educational Technology, Business, Liberal Arts Major
SAP Korea (Dogokdong, Gangnamgu, Seoul, Korea)
From September 2021 to March 2022 (6 months)
1) 2022년 2월 / 2022년 8월 국내 외 학사(석사) 재학생 및 졸업 예정자
2) 교육/인문/상경 계열 전공자 우대
3) 교육 업무에 관심 있는 자
4) 영어 & MS Office능력 우수자
5) 2021년 9월 입사 및 6개월 근무 가능자
1) 접수처: Email 통해 서류 접수
- Email 접수 → email@example.com / Email 제목: SAP Intern 지원_홍길동
2) 제출서류: 국문 및 영문 Resume 및 Cover Letter (*지원 시 필히 제출 요망)
3) 접수마감: 2021년 8월 8일(일) 24:00
4) 서류합격발표: 서류 마감 후 개별 안내 예정 (*해당 주 면접 진행 예정)
5) 전화문의 : 02-2194-2643
• 병역필 또는 면제자로 해외여행에 결격사유가 없는 자
• 전형일정은 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.
• 지원서 내용이 사실과 다른 경우, 합격(입사)이 취소됩니다.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered a case-by-case basis.